Be the Routine Queen of 2018!
What is a Routine Queen?
A mama who uses routines and schedules to her advantage.
Yup, it’s that simple!
Make your life easier, carve out time to yourself, help your children listen better and behave better, all with routines and schedules.
Why Routines and Schedules?
They make life easier.
Really, they do.
Kids know what to expect.
It’s easier for your husband, partner, baby-sitter, or whoever to jump in and help or take over for a day (we can dream of days off, right?).
And, routines and schedules save us time and energy.
They set kids up for success later in life (in school and waaaay down the road in the work world).
So, why not make your life easier and start 2018 off strong with a proven system for creating your own routines and schedules?
In this FREE online program, you will…
- Learn strategies, tips and techniques for deciding what routines and schedules you need and how to make them
- Learn how to implement new routines and schedules
- Receive the support and guidance you need to make lasting changes to make your life easier for you, your children, and your whole family.
- Learn ways to teach your children how to help more at home
- Accomplish more during your day once you implement your new routines and/or schedule
- Have more time for yourself
- Use a proven system to make changes that fit YOUR needs, YOUR life, and YOUR style.
Who is this free program for?
If you’re a mom, especially a toddler or preschool mom, this FREE program is for you! Created and designed by a teacher mom of a toddler and a preschooler, this program is designed to help stay-at-home moms add more order to their day and get out of “survival mode.” By using routines and schedules, we’ll help your children listen better, do more for themselves, while giving you more time to do fun activities with them, or carve out some downtime for yourself.
If you’re a blogger or a work-at-home parent, this program is for you! Schedules and routines can help you carve out more time to get actual work done, even with small children home during the day or during a school break.
If you’re a single mom, wearing all the hats, trying to do the work of two parents, this is THE program for you. We’ll cover how to streamline your day and use schedules and routines to help create systems that will allow your children do more, while helping you be more systematic and carving out more time for YOU.
Save time and energy with the Routine Queen Program!
You’ll receive the information and support you need via email. This free program is broken down into manageable steps that you can start implementing right away. Join our Facebook group for additional support and guidance.
Share this FREE program with others. You’ll be helping other moms out. 🙂
Latest posts by Connie Deal (see all)
- 12 Ways to have MORE Family Fun this Summer - July 24, 2018
- 5 Simple Things to do NOW to Prepare your Toddler for Kindergarten - July 8, 2018
- How I get PAID to spend QUALITY time with my family - June 27, 2018