Worried about what to do with your kids all summer?
With the Summer Survival Series, you don’t have to worry about! Activities are planned for you. 🙂
Are you tired of feeling like you should be doing SOMETHING with your kids, but you’re not sure what to do or how to find the time to do it?
Are you afraid you’ll run out of ideas and fun activities halfway through summer?
The Summer Survival Series is for YOU!
Who is the Summer Survival Series for?
- Parents and caregivers (nannies, babysitters, grandparents, step-parents, etc.) of children who are 1-4 years old
- Parents who need easy activities to do with their little ones during the summer
- Busy parents who don’t have the time to find activities for their toddlers and preschoolers
- Parents who want to save money not buying more “stuff” for their little ones
- Parents who also have school-aged children that they’d like to do something with to prevent the “summer slide”
What is the Summer Survival Series?
A series of activities for toddlers, preschoolers and older siblings to help keep the focus on fun and family all summer long.
- Level 1: Receive a few activities to do with your children each week. Activities are sent straight to your inbox once a week. Great for those who are just beginning to dabble in the world of toddler activities and want to get their feet wet or those who just need a little extra inspiration in the activity and “things to do” department.
- Level 2: Summer Camp Activities for each day of the week! Lots of fun and variety, making your summer the summer of fun! Perfect for busy families who want things to do, but want it to be easy too (“just tell us what to do! Inspire us!”).
With both plans, your children will have fun learning and exploring with a variety of activities (art, math, science, etc.). Activities are child-centered, and designed to help kids discover and learn by doing, which promotes their independence and develops language and other crucial skills needed for success in school and beyond. Plus, all activities require 5 minutes or less (usually less!) to set up, so you won’t be doing tons of prep-work and set-up in advance, only to have an activity last two minutes.
What do I have to do?
- Sign up.
- Check your email.
- Have fun doing the activities with your kids.
- Ask questions and share ideas in the Facebook group.
As a result of working with me…
- Your family will have a calmer, more memorable summer because you have fun activities that are already planned for you.
- You will create lasting memories with your children because you’re actually DOING something with your children and spending quality time with them at least a few times a week among the chaos that can be summer vacation.
- You will have a greater understanding of what to do with your children at home.
- Your child(ren) will practice skills and strategies that they will need in school. This prevents boredom AND the “summer slide.”
The Summer Survival Series starts May 7th!
Join now for FREE
I’m all in! Please send me activities for each day of the week!
What others are saying about Connie
“Connie is one of the most creative people I’ve ever met. Her endless ideas have supplied my family with many future fun and easily doable activities! Connie is very approachable and it shows in her activity plans- the items she uses are often common household items, redefined. I always look forward to seeing her posts. She brings a new and exciting layer of life with kids!”– Stacey, toddler mom and small business owner
“Connie Deal is a brilliant, innovative teacher! She has experience in many grade levels. She has taken her educational expertise and applied it to age appropriate activities to stimulate young children. Watching Connie with her children and seeing their growth is amazing! Your children will love this!”- Debra Back, Retired 4th Gr. Teacher
“Connie is dependable and well organized. She is an incredibly hard worker who cares deeply about teaching and childhood education. My son loves that she is a good listener and that she remembers his interests and talks to him in a way that makes him feel important. I enjoy collaborating with Connie on short and long term projects because I know that she is reliable, thorough, and that she will always come through with fun, age appropriate activities.”– Megan, credentialed teacher and mom of 2
“She is a great mother and educator. She has so many talents that she is not even aware of! She did her best to teach children to be responsible for themselves and to be respectful for others and their belongs! It always bothered her when the boys and girls she taught were destructive even with their classroom. Connie took pride in setting up her classroom and did her best to make learning fun. Connie makes learning fun for her children and others. She is very organized and likes things to go as planned, but if not has another plan in place before you know it! Her children don’t even realize they are learning. They just think they are playing! She is very creative and crafty.” – Yvonne, Retired Instructional Assistant, mom, and grandma
“Connie is an amazing teacher as well as a parent. I’ve known her for many years and I am always learning from her. I currently work in a preschool class and will be teaching for the first time in a couple of months. I am quite nervous, however, Watching her videos on activities with her Littles has helped with finding what questions to ask, what I may expect to answer as well as broadening my outlook on each activity. She comes up with multiple choices, structured and creative activities and also makes it practical for the parent as well as others who work with small children. Will definitely refer this page to all my mom friends! “ – Amanda, Paraprofessional for special needs preschoolers, A.B.A. and Respite Care Provider
Who is Connie?
Hi! I’m Connie, a mom of two little ones and former classroom teacher. I founded Lessons and Learning for Littles to help other parents teach their little ones at home, using simple activities that allow children to learn through play and discovery-based activities. I have a passion for making learning fun and for helping others. My goal is to take the fear out of “teaching” children while making it less work for parents and caregivers to figure out and set up activities for their kids. I love activities that can be done at home to help children learn in an authentic way, not through apps and screens, that don’t require a lot of special stuff, tons of set up time and can be done with more than one child. Oh, and I’m about keeping it simple and making it as easy as possible. 😉 If you’re ready to learn from a teacher how to help your little one learn at home, without the use of fancy gadgets or screen time (or tons of “Pinterest” steps), then this series is for you! You owe it to yourself and your child(ren) to make memories together, by doing fun activities together instead of doing the same old stuff this summer. Make it the summer of fun!
Don’t forget to pin and share this with others! 🙂