Terms & Conditions
Per FTC Regulations, I am letting you know that I have affiliate links throughout this blog. This means if you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission for referring you.
Connie Deal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
All reviews and recommendations are my own. I only recommend products and service that I use, have used, or would use myself.
By viewing this website, you agree to the following terms:
1. You are over the age of 18.
2. All information on this website is for informational purposes only.
3. By trying any activities at home, you have assumed all risk that may occur during the activity. If a legal claim where to arise, then you shall indemnify Connie Deal, Lessons and Learning for Littles, and Conniedeal.com of any and all claims.
4. All information on this website is the sole property of Connie Deal.
5. Any links to third parties are intend for information purposes. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply.
6. All reviews of products are for informational purposes only. Buying or purchasing these products means you have assumed the risk and shall indemnify Connie Deal of any and all legal claims that could arise.
7. If commenting on a post, then you agree to:
a. Refrain from slander, defamation, harassment, or general conduct that a reasonable person would find to be of such poor online standards.
b. Connie Deal retains the exclusive right to remove comments for any reason.
8. All comments made by a third person (viewer/reader) shall NOT be the fault of Connie Deal. As such, you agree to indemnify Connie Deal of any and all legal claims arising from a commentor’s potentially tort arisen actions.
9. Affiliate links: We use Amazon affiliate links and other affiliates in blog posts where appropriate to the post. This means that purchases made through the links on this blog will make me money for referring you to the product/service/site. I only link products if they are appropriate to the activity or craft. This in no way affects my opinions or ideas.
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, we may collect personal information about you. We collect and use only the information necessary to respond to your concerns and conduct investigations. In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name or email address. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- It is simply to contact me!
When we contact you…
- to ask if you will participate in a survey.
- OR to send emails
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
- We use your information for our own personal use.
- to send you emails
PRIVACY ACT INFORMATION
The FTC’s Privacy Act rules are published at 16 C.F.R. 4.13.
By joining “The Academy,” you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.