Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, we may collect personal information about you. We collect and use only the information necessary to respond to your concerns and conduct investigations. In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name or email address. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
· It is simply to contact me!
When we contact you…
· to ask if you will participate in a survey.
· OR to send emails
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
· We use your information for our own personal use.
· to send you emails
PRIVACY ACT INFORMATION
The FTC’s Privacy Act rules are published at 16 C.F.R. 4.13.
Latest posts by Connie Deal (see all)
- How to Decorate a House and Christmas Tree with Toddlers and NOT Lose Your Sh!@ - November 23, 2018
- How to Make this Holiday Season Memorable Without Getting Your Tinsel in a Tangle - November 23, 2018
- Mess-free Painted Pumpkins - October 23, 2018